Terms and Conditions
- THIS IS A NON SMOKING VILLA
- No parties or events are allowed without prior permission from the owner.
- No additional guests or visitors are allowed at the property without prior permission from the owner.
- ARRIVAL TIME - The villa is available for guests to enter from 3pm onwards, if you need to enter the Villa before this time then please arrange this at time of booking.
- DEPARTURE TIME - The Villa should be vacated by 12noon on the day of departure.
- PAYMENT – An advance payment equal to 20% of the rental rate is required to hold this villa. The advance payment will be applied toward the rent. Please make payments via credit card ( Via PayPal ), Bank Transfer or personal checks payable to Lee & Audrey Harper. Your booking is only confirmed on receipt of your deposit.
- BALANCE OF RENT is due 8 weeks before your arrival date.
- CANCELLATIONS - All deposits are non-refundable. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent.
- CANCELLATIONS BY US - In the unlikely event that a villa becomes unavailable due to circumstances beyond the control, the hirer will be offered a full refund of monies paid at that time. Any refund is restricted to the villa hire costs and we are not liable for any cancellation or administration charges for travel arrangements, etc.
- MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY – The maximum number of guests is limited to eight (8) persons unless otherwise agreed with ourselves. If this limit is exceeded then ALL guests will be asked to vacate the Villa with out refund of rent.
- NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the villa, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. However, it is available at an additional rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the villa.
- THIS VILLA IS PRIVATELY OWNED - the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- HIRER'S RESPONSIBILITY - The hirer is responsible for taking all reasonable care of the property and its contents. At the end of the hire period, the property and its contents, including all equipment, furniture, utensils, etc must be left clean and tidy which includes the crockery and cutlery cleaned and stored in the appropriate cupboards and ensure that the cooker, oven, fridge and microwave are clean. The hirer shall ensure that no member of the party engages in any activity in or around the vill which may cause damage, offence to the neighbours, pollution to the water or damage to the structure, this includes unacceptable anti-social behaviour. The hirer shall also ensure that the barbecue is cleaned and that all rubbish is cleared away from the property and placed in the dustbins.
- BEHAVIOUR and COMPLIANCE with this agreement - You are responsible for the behaviour of all members of your party. Behaviour should be in keeping with the family environment and should not be excessive, noisy or disruptive, especially at night. Offensive or illegal behaviour will not be tolerated and may result in the police being involved. Offensive or aggressive behaviour or language towards our staff is not acceptable. We may ask you and/or any member of your party to leave immediately if your conduct results in police attendance or is considered by us to be inappropriate; likely to cause harm; or impair the enjoyment, comfort or safety of anyone; or is likely, in our belief, to breach any of this agreement. No refunds or compensation will be given in these circumstances and we reserve the right not to accept any future bookings from you or any member of your party.
- INSURANCE - The villa hire cost does not include any personal insurance cover of any kind. We strongly recommend insurance is taken out against cancellation and it is recommended that personal accident and medical insurance is also taken out.
- POOL - Safety around the pool is very important and children under 16yrs should be supervised at all times. ONLY plastic drinking utensils should be used around the pool and at no point should these be taken in to the Pool. The Pool is 4.5ft to 5.5ft in depth, please make sure you are happy with the depth before entering the pool. There should be NO diving in to the pool at any time, doing so could cause serious injury. Though the Pool Terrace is tiled with Non-slip tiles you should still be very careful when walking on them when wet or with wet feet.
Please be aware that the Pool will be cleaned twice a week and therefore the Pool cleaners need to get access to the Pool deck during this time and you may be asked to leave the pool during cleaning for your safety.
- PHONE & WiFi - . The WiFi and Villa phone may occasional have outages. The landline phone can only call local numbers.